Dear Family and Friends,
Once again, I have dropped the ball and not been good at posting updates on Jack.My apologies. Jack is growing up and turning into such a handsome big boy. Mommy has been enjoying spending time with him at home this summer. We are having a blast. Jack loves to cuddle, watch Lifetime movies, go shopping, and go on lunch dates with mommy. He especially loves weekly lunch dates at daddy's work. I know daddy looks forward to this special time with Baby Jack. Here are a few new milestone pictures for you to enjoy.
 |
| I turned 3 months on June 29. Look how big I am getting! |
|
|
 |
| Jack and Mommy enjoying time together at home. |
|
|
 |
| Watching the Fireworks! |
 |
| Nana and Papa came to visit to celebrate the 4th. |
 |
| United States of Adorable! |
 |
| Did you know that I can roll over now? |
 |
| I love hanging out with my buddy, Brayden |
As you can see above...Jack loves to smile. His smile truly warms our heart. Some think he is a seriously little guy, which makes his sweet smile that much more adorable.
 |
| It is with tears and joy, we announce our baby doll is now 4 months. |
|
|
|
Where has the time gone? Everyone told us to treasure every minute with Jack because the time would go by so fast. Boy, they weren't lying. I can't believe Jack is already 4 months. He is growing up so fast. He can roll over, has started having an obsession with his hands, grabs things, is able to lift his arms and head up (yep, we might have a crawler soon). He has also started daycare. We are so blessed to have found such an amazing place to send Jack when mommy goes back to work. He has already started part time and I believe that he loves it. Here is his first "report card".
Thank you for continuing to pray for Jack's heart. He continues to have no symptoms, eats great, and is gaining weight beautifully. God is truly watching over him. He goes for his next echo cardiogram in a couple of weeks, which will give us an idea of surgery is still needed.
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment